"Does additional damage to Monsters adjacent to the target monster."
Additional damage is equivalent to main damage divided by 2, rounded up.
*Blast only impacts monsters adjacent to the targeted monster
|Top 3 Rulesets||Bottom 3 Rulesets|
|Holy Protection - Use blast to disable your opponent's divine shield.||Counterspell - Your blasting monster will take magic reflect damage from all monsters impacted by blast!|
|Target practice - for maximum impact, monsters should snipe monsters located closer to the center of your opponent's back line. That way, you have 3 monsters taking damage instead of 2. Magic monsters may be nested closer to the center of your opponent's back line.||Fire & Regret - Your blasting monster will take return fire damage from all monsters impacted by blast!|
|Unprotected - without armor, blast will go much further in defeating your opponent.||Spreading Fury - Blast can enrage your opponent's monsters -- adding +1 to speed and melee attack.|
|Top 3 Abilities||Bottom 3 Abilities|
|Scavenger - Allow your scavenger to increase their health stat while both your and your opponent's monsters fall to blast!||Reflection Shield - If your opponent plays a monster with Reflection Shield, they will not take damage from blast!|
|True Strike - Do not waste a blast attack by ensuring it will hit!||Enrage - Blast can enrage your opponent's monsters - adding +1 to speed and melee attack.|
|Snipe - Focus your attack on monsters not in the first position to maximize damage to adjacent monsters.||Return Fire - Your blasting monster will take return fire damage from all monsters impacted by blast!|
- The Blast damage applied to adjacent monsters is always 50% (rounded up) of the monster's base attack damage done.
- Blast damage will apply the Snare if it hits a flying monster.
- Monsters with Life Leech will NOT gain additional health from blast damage depending on the damage applied.
- Dispel does not trigger on blast damage.
- Blast damage will trigger the Oppress, ability if it hits a monster with no attack.
- The Piercing ability does apply to blast damage.
- The Forcefield ability will reduce the blast damage to 1 only if the base blast damage (before modifiers are applied) is >= 5.
- Blast damage will trigger the Magic Reflect and Return Fire abilities which returns damage to the monster attacking with the blast.
Summoners with Blast:
Yodin Zaku adds+1 to ranged attack, blast, and health, you can grant the power of destruction to even your lowest health and attack cards! Consider the implications of return fire rule set and ability - be sure that you do not dish out more than you can take!
Monsters with Blast:
*Consider using https://monstermarket.io/ to search for Monsters and Summoners by ability
- Fire Elemental - Level 1
- Pyromancer - Level 1
- Prismologist - Level 1
- Nightmare - Level 1
- Chaos Dragon - Level 2
Curious about how to create higher level cards? Learn How to Increase Card Levels by Combining Cards
Before combining, ensure that you have a summoner that can call the Monster forth! Summoning Monster Restrictions
Questions about a specific battle or interaction?
Reach out to tech support! Be sure to include a link to the battle as well as a clear question or statement regarding your concern. How do I request clarification about a battle from tech support?
We are also happy to hear any feedback regarding our articles as well. If you have a battle to share that highlights a certain ability, please reach out!