"This Unit gets an additional melee attack using its armor stat."
No armor, armored strike!
- The current armor stat is equivalent to the attack granted by armored strike. armored strike attack reduces as armor reduces.
- For example, Mantaroth at max level has a 3 melee attack, and 4 armored strike attack. .If the armor is reduced by two, next time it would attack with the 3 melee attack and 2 armored strike - with the 2 remaining armor.
- If armor is shattered or reduced/eliminated by corrosive ward or destroyed by other attacks, the non-existent armor is unusable for an attack.
- Armor that has been repaired may be used to attack.
- Armor that has been granted by protect can be dispelled - making it unusable by the unit with armored strike.
- Units that are resurrected return to life with full armor and may continue to attack with their armor.
- Halving does not impact armor or armored strike.
- Armored Up: With each unit gaining 2 additional armor, your unit with armored strike gains an additional 2 attack. Beware of corrosive ward!
- Unprotected: Without armor, your unit with armored strike will be unable to use it. Please note that protect and repair will have no effect within this ruleset.
- Shield: Make your armor last longer by utilizing shield in conjunction with armored strike.
- Protect: Bulk up your armored strike attack by adding additional armor!
- Corrosive ward and thorns: Both of these abilities will reduce your armor. Reduction by thorns allows for repair of armor while corrosive ward reduces the amount available for repair with each attack. Both effects can be amplified.
Questions about a specific battle or interaction?
Reach out to tech support! Be sure to include a link to the battle as well as a clear question or statement regarding your concern. How do I request clarification about a battle from tech support?
**Disclaimer: Individuals are solely responsible for gameplay and developing their own unique strategies. Information shared by Splinterlands Tech Support does not guarantee success. Be sure to stay up to date on the introduction of new cards, abilities, and rulesets as they may impact the relevancy of certain information. If you have any questions or suggestions Submit a Request.