Amplify is not stackable
- When encountering the amplify ruleset or ability, consider using units with thorns, such as Cursed Windeku, to deliver more damage to your opponents.
- Counterspell, Fire & Regret, & Briar Patch - increase damage to magic, ranged, and melee units respectively.
- Reflection Shield - When this ability is played by your opponent, it cancels all positive effects of Amplify and the associated abilities.
- Phase - In order for opposing units to be impacted by magic reflect, they must first strike you with their magic attack. Consider the value of evasive techniques when amplify is at play.
- Stun - Preventing your enemy from attacking will also prevent triggering of Amplify.
Summoners with Amplify:
Grandmasther Rathe provides +1 to armor, Void armor (causes magic attacks to hit armor before the health stat) and the Amplify ability to all units. Against magic heavy teams, Grandmaster Rathe is invaluable.
**Although Grand Master Rathe gives all units Amplify, this ability is not stackable.
*Consider using https://monstermarket.io/ to search for Units and Summoners by ability
- Cabalist - Level 1
- Queen Mycelia - Level 2
- Dax Paragon - Level 2
- Venator Kinjo - Level 4
- Venari Heatsmith - Level 6
Curious about how to create higher level cards? Learn How to Increase Card Levels by Combining Cards
Before combining, ensure that you have a summoner that can call the Unit forth! Summoning Units Restrictions
Questions about a specific battle or interaction?
Reach out to tech support! Be sure to include a link to the battle as well as a clear question or statement regarding your concern. How do I request clarification about a battle from tech support?
We are also happy to hear any feedback regarding our articles as well. If you have a battle to share that highlights a certain ability, please reach out!