"The first time the Unit takes damage it is ignored."
If used by your opponent, Blast, Return Fire, Thorns, Magic Reflect and Backfire can all count as the first attack
- All retaliatory abilities and rulesets will remove divine shield ( blast, return fire, thorns, magic reflect, and backfire).
- Divine shield will be re-applied when a Unit with the Divine Shield ability is resurrected.
- Born Again - All units receive the rebirth ability which allows them to self resurrect once. Divine shield is reapplied upon resurrection.
- Explosive Weaponry - Adjacent Units to the target will have divine shield removed by the blast impact.
- Poison - Units can still be poisoned even if the attack strikes divine shield first.
Summoners with Divine Shield:
With a mana cost of 3, Lorna Shine can be a game-changer, particularly in the lower leagues. Essentially giving all of your Units a free pass when first attacked, Lorna Shine can give you the necessary opening to destroy your opponent!
Units with Divine Shield:
*Consider using https://monstermarket.io/ to search for Units and Summoners by ability
- Spirit Shaman - Level 1
- Divine Sorceress - Level 1
- Bila the Radiant - Level 2
- Pelacor Conjurer - Level 7
Curious about how to create higher level cards? Learn How to Increase Card Levels by Combining Cards
Before combining, ensure that you have a summoner that can call the Unit forth! Summoning Units Restrictions
Questions about a specific battle or interaction?
Reach out to tech support! Be sure to include a link to the battle as well as a clear question or statement regarding your concern. How do I request clarification about a battle from tech support?
We are also happy to hear any feedback regarding our articles as well. If you have a battle to share that highlights a certain ability, please reach out!