"Every time this Unit defeats an opponent, it gets +1 to all stats."
Bloodlust can be dispelled
- Take advantage of any rulesets that allow melee Units to attack from various positions - this keeps them out of the line of fire and could allow more opportunity for Bloodlust to take hold!
- Bloodlust can be triggered by killing a Unit with blast, thorns, magic reflect, return fire, retaliate, or poison.
- In the reverse speed ruleset, speed WILL increase when bloodlust is triggered. Weigh this when considering whether to include a Unit with bloodlust in your lineup here.
- Review Common Teams: Strategies and Counters for tips about defeating units with bloodlust.
- Melee Mayhem - Because melee Units can attack from any position with this ruleset, your unit with bloodlust Unit can be placed in a protected position granting it the opportunity to attack without being at as high of a risk for attack
- Explosive Weaponry - If your bloodlust Unit kills an adjacent Unit with blast, the ability will trigger. Some special circumstances will create a 2-for-1 effect
- Piercing - Allow your unit to pierce through your opponent's shield and attack the main health. With the increased attack, piercing may be the difference between defeating an enemy unit with one vs two strikes.
- Forcefield - when played by your opponent, their unit takes only 1 damage from attacks with power 5+. This can be a foil to bloodlust once triggered.
No Summoners that grant Bloodlust exist
However, Summoners with the Conscript ability can add 1 additional Gladiator card to your lineup. Within Brawls, up to 2 gladiator cards may be used. Within Ranked battles, 1 Gladiator card may be used.
Units with Bloodlust:
- All Gladiator Cards have Bloodlust
- Jared Scar - Level 1
- Grum Flameblade - Level 1
- Sea Wreck - Level 1
Curious about how to create higher level cards? Learn How to Increase Card Levels by Combining Cards
Before combining, ensure that you have a summoner that can call the Unit forth! Summoning Units Restrictions
Questions about a specific battle or interaction?
Reach out to tech support! Be sure to include a link to the battle as well as a clear question or statement regarding your concern. How do I request clarification about a battle from tech support?
We are also happy to hear any feedback regarding our articles as well. If you have a battle to share that highlights a certain ability, please reach out!