"Attacks have a 50% chance to apply poison, which does automatic damage to the target at the beginning of each round after the poison is applied."
"Select 1 unit to be poisoned"
100% chance of activation
Poison has been applied, view this icon on poisoned units.
- Poison is not affected by shield, void, or armor buffs.
- Units that are cleansed or resurrected will not be re-applied unless another poison attack is activated/received.
- Poison has no effect on units with immunity.
- For a full look at status effects, review Abilities & Status Effects.
- Equalizer - Your opponent may take advantage of this ruleset by using healers to maintain a high health level. Prevent this by using poison to undermine their efforts.
- Holy Protection - Poison can take effect even with divine shield active. Rob your opponent of the full benefit of this ruleset with Poison
- Camouflage - Avoid detection, particularly by units with snipe. Allow your unit with poison to survive while dealing out damage.
- Scavenger - Units with scavenge gain 1 max health each time any unit dies. Use poison to speed death and bolster your scavenging unit's health.
Summoners with Poison:
Waka Spiritblade grants each friendly Unit the Poison ability. Consider adding a multitude of Unit with different targets to your lineup - poisoning the majority of the opposing team. (Sneak, Snipe, Opportunity, Scattershot). Waka Spiritblade made his debut as a Promo Card.
A new summoner included in the Rebellion set, Underboss Fabino allows you to either a +2 melee attack boost to melee units, or poison one unit. This application of poison has a 100% chance of activation, except against units with Immunity.
Units with Poison:
*Consider using https://monstermarket.io/ to search for Units and Summoners by ability
Curious about how to create higher level cards? Learn How to Increase Card Levels by Combining Cards
Before combining, ensure that you have a summoner that can call the Unit forth! Summoning Units Restrictions
Questions about a specific battle or interaction?
Reach out to tech support! Be sure to include a link to the battle as well as a clear question or statement regarding your concern. How do I request clarification about a battle from tech support?
We are also happy to hear any feedback regarding our articles as well. If you have a battle to share that highlights a certain ability, please reach out!
**Disclaimer: Individuals are solely responsible for gameplay and developing their own unique strategies. Information shared by Splinterlands Tech Support does not guarantee success. Be sure to stay up to date on the introduction of new cards, abilities, and rulesets as they may impact the relevancy of certain information. If you have any questions or suggestions Submit a Request.