"When this Unit hits an enemy, it clears all positive status effects on that enemy."
Positive status effects include: inspire, protect, strengthen, swiftness, martyr, and bloodlust.
- The Dispel ability will remove positive status effects from a Unit even if it has the Immunity ability.
- Dispel works against inspire, protect, strengthen, and swiftness.
Dispel does not remove weapons training.
- Review Abilities & Status Effects.
- Born Again - All units receive the rebirth ability which allows them to self resurrect once. Players may attempt to use martyr to buff their units. Use dispel to remove those effects!
- Are You Not Entertained? - Players may use an additional gladiator card within this ruleset. Foil bloodlust with dispel!
- Slow - removing speed from your enemy's team in addition and dispelling positive effects weakens your opponent!
- Cleanse - Protect your team with cleanse while hindering your opponent's team with dispel.
Summoners with Dispel
Units with Dispel:
*Consider using https://monstermarket.io/ to search for Units and Summoners by ability
- Venari Spellsmith - Level 1
- Venari Wavesmith Level 5
- Venari Crystalsmith - Level 6
- Venari Bonesmith - Level 8
Curious about how to create higher level cards? Learn How to Increase Card Levels by Combining Cards.
Before combining, ensure that you have a summoner that can call the Unit forth! Summoning Units Restrictions
Questions about a specific battle or interaction?
Reach out to tech support! Be sure to include a link to the battle as well as a clear question or statement regarding your concern. How do I request clarification about a battle from tech support?
We are also happy to hear any feedback regarding our articles as well. If you have a battle to share that highlights a certain ability, please reach out!