"Gains +50% to all stats if it's the only Unit on the team alive."
Last stand will increase all stats of a Unit by 1.5X (rounded up) when the Unit is the last standing.
- During the round in which a unit activates Last Stand. Attack order remains based on its original speed before it was boosted by Last Stand.
- Attack Accuracy applies.
- Fog Of War - With sneak, snipe, and opportunity disabled, your intended Last Stand Unit is more likely to make it to the end - full health stat intact!
- Noxious Fumes - Ideal use case for Scarred Llama Mage who cleanses units in the first position, the increase in stats to your last unit may help secure victory.
- Taunt - direct attacks away from the unit you intend to have its last stand by focusing your opponent's attacks elsewhere.
- Stun - If your opponent uses stun, your unit will not be able to attack even if last stand is in play.
- Forcefield - A double-edged sword - your unit with last stand will benefit with extra protection from attacks of 5+. However, if your opponent plays a card with forcefield, your last standing unit's attack of 5+ will only deal 1 damage.
Summoners with Last Stand:
Scarred Llama Mage is arguably one of the most overpowered summoners in Splinterlands. Not only will Cleanse remove negative effects from your Unit in first position throughout, but it also adds +2 to health in addition to the Last Stand ability. Beware the Scarred Llama Mage and Kron the Undying combo!
Units with Last Stand:
*Consider using https://monstermarket.io/ to search for Units and Summoners by ability
Curious about how to create higher level cards? Learn How to Increase Card Levels by Combining Cards
Before combining, ensure that you have a summoner that can call the Unit forth! Summoning Units Restrictions
Questions about a specific battle or interaction?
Reach out to tech support! Be sure to include a link to the battle as well as a clear question or statement regarding your concern. How do I request clarification about a battle from tech support?
We are also happy to hear any feedback regarding our articles as well. If you have a battle to share that highlights a certain ability, please reach out!
**Disclaimer: Individuals are solely responsible for gameplay and developing their own unique strategies. Information shared by Splinterlands Tech Support does not guarantee success. Be sure to stay up to date on the introduction of new cards, abilities, and rulesets as they may impact the relevancy of certain information. If you have any questions or suggestions Submit a Request.