"Does double damage against targets that cost 10 or more mana."
Standard damage to Units that cost 9 or less mana.
- Your opponent's choice to play a unit with 10+ mana cost and the taunt ability will ensure that your giant killing attacks are directed toward the correct target.
- Spy on your opponent's previously played teams to see whether they favor 10+ mana tanks.
- Melee Mayhem - Melee Units can attack from any position. Place your giant killer in a protected location so that they survive long enough to deal maximum damage.
- What Doesn't Kill You - All units are granted increased speed and melee attacks when damaged. Enrage paired with giant killer can allow you to deal an even more devastating blow!
- Inspire - +1 to all melee attacks. This is particularly useful when combined with giant killer.
- Forcefield - If the giant you seek to destroy has forcefield, your attack with power of 5+ will only do 1 damage.
No Summoners with Giant Killer Exist
Units with Giant Killer:
*Consider using https://monstermarket.io/ to search for Units and Summoners by ability
Curious about how to create higher level cards? Learn How to Increase Card Levels by Combining Cards
Before combining, ensure that you have a summoner that can call the Unit forth! Summoning Units Restrictions
Questions about a specific battle or interaction?
Reach out to tech support! Be sure to include a link to the battle as well as a clear question or statement regarding your concern. How do I request clarification about a battle from tech support?
We are also happy to hear any feedback regarding our articles as well. If you have a battle to share that highlights a certain ability, please reach out!
**Disclaimer: Individuals are solely responsible for gameplay and developing their own unique strategies. Information shared by Splinterlands Tech Support does not guarantee success. Be sure to stay up to date on the introduction of new cards, abilities, and rulesets as they may impact the relevancy of certain information. If you have any questions or suggestions Submit a Request.