"Reduced damage from Melee and Ranged attacks by 50%"
- Equal Opportunity - Melee units can attack from any position with opportunity. A unit with low health, high armor, and shield may be the perfect lure.
- Earthquake - Unless your shielded Unit has the flying ability, earthquake will reduce the damage taken but not eliminate it.
- Shatter - Be aware that the shatter ability will destroy any armor whether or not shield is in play
- Thorns - Force your opponent to take damage when they strike you. Use shield to rub salt in the wound, reducing their melee attack.
Summoners with Shield
Units with Shield:
*Consider using https://monstermarket.io/ to search for Units and Summoners by ability
- Antoid Platoon - Level 1
- Mycelic Infantry - Level 1
- Crypt Beetle - Level 1
- Living Lava - Level 1
- Carnage Titan - Level 3
Curious about how to create higher level cards? Learn How to Increase Card Levels by Combining Cards
Before combining, ensure that you have a summoner that can call the Unit forth! Summoning Units Restrictions
Questions about a specific battle or interaction?
Reach out to tech support! Be sure to include a link to the battle as well as a clear question or statement regarding your concern. How do I request clarification about a battle from tech support?
We are also happy to hear any feedback regarding our articles as well. If you have a battle to share that highlights a certain ability, please reach out!
**Disclaimer: Individuals are solely responsible for gameplay and developing their own unique strategies. Information shared by Splinterlands Tech Support does not guarantee success. Be sure to stay up to date on the introduction of new cards, abilities, and rulesets as they may impact the relevancy of certain information. If you have any questions or suggestions Submit a Request.