"Restores a third of max health to this Unit's health each round."
Restores 1/3 of the max health, rounded down.
- Affliction and stun prevent self-healing. Both can be cleansed.
- Units with heal can also be healed by tank heal and triage.
- Life leech, scavenger, martyr, and bloodlust can all be used to increase maximum health.
- Noxious Fumes - While the enemy team dies slowly, allow your units to heal themselves. Consider adding a unit with cleanse to extend the life of your tank.
- Equalizer - The initial health of all units is equal to that of the unit on either team with the highest base health. Maintain that health with healing!
- Cripple - Units hit with cripple lose 1 point of max health.
- Weaken - Units with weaken decrease the health of the enemy team by 1.
- Strengthen - Units with strengthen increase the health of the friendly team by 1.
Summoners with Heal
Units with Heal:
*Consider using https://monstermarket.io/ to search for Units and Summoners by ability
- Haunted Spirit - Level 1
- Sacred Unicorn - Level 1
- Kron the Undying - Level 1
- Cursed Windeku - Level 5
Curious about how to create higher level cards? Learn How to Increase Card Levels by Combining Cards
Before combining, ensure that you have a summoner that can call the Unit forth! Summoning Units Restrictions
Questions about a specific battle or interaction?
Reach out to tech support! Be sure to include a link to the battle as well as a clear question or statement regarding your concern. How do I request clarification about a battle from tech support?
We are also happy to hear any feedback regarding our articles as well. If you have a battle to share that highlights a certain ability, please reach out!