"Does double damage when attacking an enemy that is stunned."
Stun is required to trigger Knock Out
- Add attack buffs with summoners or units to increase the damage units from Knock Out. See Inspire.
- Heavy Hitters - All units gain knock out. Be sure to include units with stun on your team!
- Wands Out - Pair Djinn Muirat and Revealer to devastate your opponent!
- Blind - It is important for both stun and knock out to land. With abilities such as blind that reduce attack accuracy, your team may not get the chance to land that knock out blow.
- Stun - Though stun is required to trigger knock out, it can also be turned against you. Skipping your next turn and robbing your unit of the ability to deliver that knock out blow.
No Summoners with Knock Out Exist
Units with Knock Out
*Consider using https://monstermarket.io/ to search for Units and Summoners by ability
Curious about how to create higher level cards? Learn How to Increase Card Levels by Combining Cards
Before combining, ensure that you have a summoner that can call the Unit forth! Summoning Units Restrictions
Questions about a specific battle or interaction?
Reach out to tech support! Be sure to include a link to the battle as well as a clear question or statement regarding your concern. How do I request clarification about a battle from tech support?
We are also happy to hear any feedback regarding our articles as well. If you have a battle to share that highlights a certain ability, please reach out!
**Disclaimer: Individuals are solely responsible for gameplay and developing their own unique strategies. Information shared by Splinterlands Tech Support does not guarantee success. Be sure to stay up to date on the introduction of new cards, abilities, and rulesets as they may impact the relevancy of certain information. If you have any questions or suggestions Submit a Request.