"Adjacent Units with no attack gain this Unit's attack, up to a maximum of 3."
Weapons training persists after the weapons trainer dies.
- You may use one weapons trained unit on each side of your non-attack card. You will receive both attacks if they are different, but if they are the same you will receive only one, the highest.
- Non-attack units will still receive double damage from units with oppress - even if they have been trained.
- Weapons training cannot be dispelled.
2. Target Practice - All ranged and magic attack units have the Snipe ability - if you choose to use a unit with weapons training, ensure they (and their trainees) are well protected! You may choose to strategically place a unit with no attack to draw sniping fire as well.
1. Oppress - double damage to non attack unit. Even if they are using the Weapons Training ability.
2. Scavenger - A unit that scavenges without an attack makes a prime complement to your unit with the weapons training ability. Increase in health each time any unit dies, this unit may well outlast the entire defense!
Pre-Rebellion Weapons Training
The description is saved for posterity, this implementation is no longer active.
"Adjacent units gain half this unit's attack if they have no attacks themselves."
Non-attack units gain 1/2 strength of attack.
- Non-attack units lose weapons training when the weapons trainer dies.
- Non-attack units lose their weapons training buff upon resurrection.
Units with Weapons Training:
*Consider using https://monstermarket.io/ to search for Units and Summoners by ability
- Berix Snakeye - Level 1
- Ferexian Hero - Level 1
- Kulu Mastermind - Level 1
- Ava the Undaunted - Level 1
- Aves Sturgis - Level 1
- Snok Duskblight - Level 1
- Zyriel - Level 1
Curious about how to create higher level cards? Learn How to Increase Card Levels by Combining Cards
Before combining, ensure that you have a summoner that can call the unit forth! Summoning Units Restrictions.
Questions about a specific battle or interaction?
Reach out to tech support! Be sure to include a link to the battle as well as a clear question or statement regarding your concern. How do I request clarification about a battle from tech support?
**Disclaimer: Individuals are solely responsible for gameplay and developing their own unique strategies. Information shared by Splinterlands Tech Support does not guarantee success. Be sure to stay up to date on the introduction of new cards, abilities, and rulesets as they may impact the relevancy of certain information. If you have any questions or suggestions Submit a Request.