"If a Summoner with the Conscript ability is chosen, it will allow the player to use one more Gladiator card in the battle than normal."
+1 Gladiator card for Ranked Battles, +2 Gladiator cards for Brawls.
|Top 3 Rulesets||Bottom 3 Rulesets|
|Equal Opportunity - All units gain the opportunity ability which allows them to attack the unit with the lowest health on the enemy team. Placing your Gladiator card on the backline will almost ensure that they get a kill while avoiding strikes from opportunistic monsters as stats increase.||Fog of War - Without sneak, snipe, or opportunity abilities, attacks may be more concentrated on your tank, killing it sooner and preventing the bloodlust ability from being triggered.|
|Spreading Fury - All monsters have increased stats when damaged. Stack those stats even more with bloodlust.||Reverse Speed - speed WILL increase when bloodlust is triggered. Weigh this when considering whether to include a monster with bloodlust in your lineup here.|
Are You Not Entertained? - Players may play one additional Gladiator Card per battle. Use a summoner with Conscript to play 2 gladiator cards within this ruleset!
|Counterspell/Fire & Regret/Briar Patch - Ensure that your monsters can take what they dish out! Perishing before the Bloodlust ability can be triggered is not ideal.|
|Top 3 Abilities||Bottom 3 Abilities|
|Inspire - +1 melee attack increases the odds your monster will destroy your opponent's with a single strike||Forcefield - when played by your opponent, their Monster takes only 1 damage from attacks with power 5+|
|Piercing - Allow your monster to pierce through your opponent's shield and attack the main health stat.||Halving - when played by your opponent, this severely reduces your attack power, further reducing the likelihood that bloodlust will be activated.|
|Martyr - +1 to all stats upon the martyr's demise. Consider the benefit to increasing the stats of your Gladiator card.||Stun - when played by your opponent, this can prevent your monster from attacking. Making them an easy target to destroy without getting in an attack. Hope they do not pair stun with Knockout!|
- Consider the devastation that can be wreaked when stacking your team with multiple Bloodlust monsters. At level 1, both Jared Scar and Grum Flameblade possess the bloodlust ability.
- All Gladiator Cards have Bloodlust
- View gladiator cards on the Splinterlands website by going to Items, then toggling the Edition Filter to G. Select All Cards from the drop down menu. Using Card Market Filters
- Gladius Cases, which hold Gladiator cards, can be purchased in your Guild Store
- Consider The Benefits of Joining a Guild
- Conscript is exclusive to Soulbound Summoners
Soulbound Summoners with Conscript:
- Helios Matriarch - +1 Speed, Conscript
- Eternan Brune - -2 Armor, Conscript
- Pembrook Nymph - +1 Health, Conscript
- Lobb Lowland - -1 Speed, Conscript
- Franz Ruffmane - +1 Armor, Conscript
- Octavia Shadowmeld - -1 Health, Conscript
No Monsters with Conscript Exist. See Bloodlust.
Top 10 Tips for Splinterlands Players Who Are New to Blockchain Gaming
Where Can I Listen to or Watch the Town Hall?
Questions about a specific battle or interaction?
Reach out to tech support! Be sure to include a link to the battle as well as a clear question or statement regarding your concern. How do I request clarification about a battle from tech support?
We are also happy to hear any feedback regarding our articles as well. If you have a battle to share that highlights a certain ability, please reach out!
**Disclaimer: Individuals are solely responsible for gameplay and developing their own unique strategies. Information shared by Splinterlands Tech Support does not guarantee success. Be sure to stay up to date on the introduction of new cards, abilities, and rulesets as they may impact the relevancy of certain information. If you have any questions or suggestions Submit a Request.
Please sign in to leave a comment.