"This Unit takes only 1 damage from attacks with power 5 or higher"
Giant Killer will ignore the Forcefield ability only if the base damage is less than 5.
- Forcefield has no impact on attacks with a strength of 1,2,3 or 4.
- Units with forcefield only take 1 damage from attacks that deal 5 damage or more before bonuses are applied. If Giant Killer, Knock Out, Recharge, Oppress, or a similar ability increases damage to 5 or more, Forcefield will not help.
- Target Practice - All ranged and magic Units gain the snipe ability, ensure that your Unit with forcefield is protected - lest they get picked off easily by less powerful attacks.
- Little League - currently, no Units with forcefield and a mana cost below 5 exist. Because low mana cost Units usually have lower attacks, forcefield may not be particularly useful anyway.
- Bloodlust - If your opponent plays a unit with bloodlust, the stats of that unit increase with each kill. If they come up against your unit with forcefield wielding a 5+ attack, they may not be able to defeat you. This could be the opportunity you need to defeat them instead.
- Halving - Decreased attack by your opponent is generally beneficial. However, your forcefield may be rendered useless if the attack reduces to 4 or less.
No Summoners with Forcefield Exist
Units with Forcefield:
*Consider using https://monstermarket.io/ to search for Units and Summoners by ability
- Runemancer Atuat - Level 2
- Djinn Oshannus - Level 3
- Mycelic Slipspawn - Level 4
- Djinn Muirat - Level 4
Curious about how to create higher level cards? Learn How to Increase Card Levels by Combining Cards
Before combining, ensure that you have a summoner that can call the Unit forth! Summoning Units Restrictions
Questions about a specific battle or interaction?
Reach out to tech support! Be sure to include a link to the battle as well as a clear question or statement regarding your concern. How do I request clarification about a battle from tech support?
We are also happy to hear any feedback regarding our articles as well. If you have a battle to share that highlights a certain ability, please reach out!
**Disclaimer: Individuals are solely responsible for gameplay and developing their own unique strategies. Information shared by Splinterlands Tech Support does not guarantee success. Be sure to stay up to date on the introduction of new cards, abilities, and rulesets as they may impact the relevancy of certain information. If you have any questions or suggestions Submit a Request.