"If Melee or Ranged attack damage is in excess of the target's Armor, the remainder will damage the target's Health."
Attack Accuracy applies
- Units with piercing help to get through your opponent's front line - opening up their team for devastation.
- Armored Up - Pierce through your opponent's armor and attack their health directly.
- Heavy Hitters - All units gain knockout - double damage to stunned enemies. When coupled with piercing, this attack on a stunned unit could take them out of the battle.
- Inspire - all friendly units receive +1 melee attack. Combined with piercing, your melee units may be able to kill with a single strike.
- Rust - Reduces the armor of all enemy units. If your opponent is likely to stack armor heavily upon their units, piercing and rust will help you break through it.
Summoners with Piercing:
Conqueror Jacek gives +2 speed, Scattershot, and the Piercing ability to all friendly Units. Combined with ranged Units equipped with blast, he can devastate your opponent's backline and render armor useless.
Units with Piercing
*Consider using https://monstermarket.io/ to search for Units and Summoners by ability
- Javelin Thrower - Level 1
- Sacred Unicorn - Level 2
- Silvershield Sheriff - Level 3
- Imp Bowman - Level 4
Curious about how to create higher level cards? Learn How to Increase Card Levels by Combining Cards
Before combining, ensure that you have a summoner that can call the Unit forth! Summoning Units Restrictions
Questions about a specific battle or interaction?
Reach out to tech support! Be sure to include a link to the battle as well as a clear question or statement regarding your concern. How do I request clarification about a battle from tech support?
We are also happy to hear any feedback regarding our articles as well. If you have a battle to share that highlights a certain ability, please reach out!
**Disclaimer: Individuals are solely responsible for gameplay and developing their own unique strategies. Information shared by Splinterlands Tech Support does not guarantee success. Be sure to stay up to date on the introduction of new cards, abilities, and rulesets as they may impact the relevancy of certain information. If you have any questions or suggestions Submit a Request.