"This Unit is immune to negative status effects."
Negative status effects include: affliction, blind, cripple, demoralize, halving, headwinds, poison, rust, slow, snare, stun, weaken
- Dispel will remove positive status effects from a unit even if it has immunity.
- Non-flying units with immunity still take damage from earthquake.
- Review Abilities & Status Effects.
- Noxious Fumes - The immune unit will not take damage from Noxious Fumes. Enjoy your safety whilst your opponent's team is poisoned.
- 'Tis But Scratches - Units with immunity are not impacted by the cripple ruleset
- Healing - Combine healing with immunity to ensure your tank has a good long life.
- Martyr - Consider buffing your immune unit with martyr to prolong their life and increase their attack!
No Summoners with Immunity exist
Units with Immunity:
*Consider using https://monstermarket.io/ to search for Units and Summoners by ability
Curious about how to create higher level cards? Learn How to Increase Card Levels by Combining Cards
Before combining, ensure that you have a summoner that can call the Unit forth! Summoning Units Restrictions
Questions about a specific battle or interaction?
Reach out to tech support! Be sure to include a link to the battle as well as a clear question or statement regarding your concern. How do I request clarification about a battle from tech support?
We are also happy to hear any feedback regarding our articles as well. If you have a battle to share that highlights a certain ability, please reach out!