"Units can perform ranged attacks from the first position."
Normal attack accuracy applies.
- Fernheart and Runemancer Flore make a great team, allowing her to use both ranged and magic attacks until the very end!
- When paired with the scavenge ability, close range can create a formidable unit! Iza the Fanged can rack up quite a bit of health before proceeding to the first position!
- Broken arrows - Ranged attack units can not be used. Avoid using the summoner Fernheart which grants the close range ability.
- Fire & Regret - Ranged attack units take damage from any successful attacks. Consider this when including a ranged unit on your team!
- Blast - Paired with Blast, close range continues to damage the target and adjacent Units.
- Stun - prevent your opponent from attacking in the next round, increasing the likelihood that you will defeat them!
Summoners with Close Range:
Fernheart is an Epic Earth summoner. With a mana cost of 4, he is very useful, particularly in the lower leagues. Your opponent may not expect to face a ranged attack Unit in the first position! An added bonus of +1 health makes him formidable indeed.
Units with Close Range:
*Consider using https://monstermarket.io/ to search for Units and Summoners by ability
Curious about how to create higher level cards? Learn How to Increase Card Levels by Combining Cards
Before combining, ensure that you have a summoner that can call the Unit forth! Summoning Units Restrictions
Questions about a specific battle or interaction?
Reach out to tech support! Be sure to include a link to the battle as well as a clear question or statement regarding your concern. How do I request clarification about a battle from tech support?
We are also happy to hear any feedback regarding our articles as well. If you have a battle to share that highlights a certain ability, please reach out!