"This Unit attacks twice each round."
Attack Accuracy rules apply
- Attack Accuracy applies to Double Strike.
- Back to Basics - Units lose all abilities - consider whether a single strike from your Unit warrants their inclusion in your lineup.
- Explosive Weaponry - What damage two strikes can do when your target and adjacent Units take damage from blast!
- Inspire - +1 to all melee attacks. A melee Unit with Double Strike can absolutely devastate your opponent.
- Halving - If your opponent successfully attacks your Unit with halving, it will still attack twice but the strength of the attack will reduce by half (rounded down).
No Summoners with Double Strike Exist
Units with Double Strike:
*Consider using https://monstermarket.io/ to search for Units and Summoners by ability
Curious about how to create higher level cards? Learn How to Increase Card Levels by Combining Cards
Before combining, ensure that you have a summoner that can call the Unit forth! Summoning Units Restrictions
Questions about a specific battle or interaction?
Reach out to tech support! Be sure to include a link to the battle as well as a clear question or statement regarding your concern. How do I request clarification about a battle from tech support?
We are also happy to hear any feedback regarding our articles as well. If you have a battle to share that highlights a certain ability, please reach out!
**Disclaimer: Individuals are solely responsible for gameplay and developing their own unique strategies. Information shared by Splinterlands Tech Support does not guarantee success. Be sure to stay up to date on the introduction of new cards, abilities, and rulesets as they may impact the relevancy of certain information. If you have any questions or suggestions Submit a Request.