"This Unit does 2x damage if their target is the only Unit left on the enemy team."
Attack Accuracy applies
- Deathblow and Giant Killer make a phenomenal pair. Fell your opponent's giant with a single blow! See Legionnaire Alvar - Level 4
- Super Sneak - Strategically place your unit with deathblow out of the way of sneaking Units while you decimate your opponent's back line. Be sure that they are ready and able to deal the deathblow to your opponent's final unit.
- Noxious Fumes - Consider whether your Unit with Deathblow will be able to make it to the final round, taking damage from Poison all the while.
- Thorns/Return Fire/Magic Reflect - Be aware that your Unit with Deathblow can still take damage from these retaliatory abilities - hampering their ability to make it to the end.
No Summoners with Deathblow Exist
Units with Deathblow:
*Consider using https://monstermarket.io/ to search for Units and Summoners by ability
- Zyvax Vuul - Level 4
- Vampiric Blossom - Level 4
- Djinn Apprentice - Level 6
- Dhampir Stalker - Level 5
Curious about how to create higher level cards? Learn How to Increase Card Levels by Combining Cards
Before combining, ensure that you have a summoner that can call the Unit forth! Summoning Units Restrictions
Questions about a specific battle or interaction?
Reach out to tech support! Be sure to include a link to the battle as well as a clear question or statement regarding your concern. How do I request clarification about a battle from tech support?
We are also happy to hear any feedback regarding our articles as well. If you have a battle to share that highlights a certain ability, please reach out!
**Disclaimer: Individuals are solely responsible for gameplay and developing their own unique strategies. Information shared by Splinterlands Tech Support does not guarantee success. Be sure to stay up to date on the introduction of new cards, abilities, and rulesets as they may impact the relevancy of certain information. If you have any questions or suggestions Submit a Request.