"Units with the Opportunity ability may attack from any position and will target the enemy Unit with the lowest health."
Attack Accuracy rules apply
1. Within the Equal Opportunity ruleset, consider using a low health/high armor unit as a pseudo- taunting unit. Drawing enemy attention whilst your other units devastate your opponent.
2. Units with opportunity can not target camouflaged units, even if they have the lowest health.
- Unprotected - Without shields, your opportunistic Unit may be able to take out your opponent's backline with minimal effort!
- Equalizer - While all units start with the same health, opportunity units will swarm the unit with the lowest health (likely the unit in the first position). This helps to efficiently dispatch your opponent's front line.
- Camouflage - Protect units with low health from units with opportunity by using camouflage.
- Thorns - If your opponent plays a unit or summoner with thorns, your melee unit with opportunity will take damage each time they strike.
No Summoners with Opportunity Exist
Units with Opportunity:
*Consider using https://monstermarket.io/ to search for Units and Summoners by ability
- Deeplurker - Level 1
- Celestial Harpy - Level 1
- Lira the Dark - Level 1
- Whelp Herder - Level 1
- Runicore - See also Rebirth, Reflection Shield, True Strike
Questions about a specific battle or interaction?
Reach out to tech support! Be sure to include a link to the battle as well as a clear question or statement regarding your concern. How do I request clarification about a battle from tech support?
We are also happy to hear any feedback regarding our articles as well. If you have a battle to share that highlights a certain ability, please reach out!