"When hit with Magic damage, does half the Magic damage (rounded up) back to the attacker."
Damage returned is equal to the damage of the attacker divided by 2, rounded up.
- Magic Units with reflection shield do not take damage from reflected magic attacks
- Blast is not triggered by reflected magic attacks.
- Up to Eleven- Amplify increases damage from magic reflect by 1. Consider adding a unit with this ability in your lineup - especially in a place where they would be targeted for snipe.
- Fire & Regret - Combined with magic reflect and thorns, ensure that your opponent takes damage from any affront.
- Reflection Shield - If your opponent plays a unit with reflection shield, that unit will not take damage from return fire, magic reflect, or thorns.
- Void- reduces damage returned from the Magic Reflect ability. Magic Reflect will be less impactful against Units such as Djinn Oshannus who also has void.
Summoners with Magic Reflect:
With a mana cost of 3, Owster Rotwell's magic reflect ability is shared with all friendly Units. Against magic heavy teams, Owster Rotwell is invaluable!
Units with Magic Reflect:
*Consider using https://monstermarket.io/ to search for Units and Summoners by ability
- Failed Summoner - Level 1
- Pelacor Conjurer - Level 1
- Prismatic Energy - Level 1
- Unicorn Mustang - Level 5
Curious about how to create higher level cards? Learn How to Increase Card Levels by Combining Cards
Before combining, ensure that you have a summoner that can call the Unit forth! Summoning Units Restrictions
Questions about a specific battle or interaction?
Reach out to tech support! Be sure to include a link to the battle as well as a clear question or statement regarding your concern. How do I request clarification about a battle from tech support?
We are also happy to hear any feedback regarding our articles as well. If you have a battle to share that highlights a certain ability, please reach out!