The Splintershards are believed to have been created during "The Splintering" which occurred 1,000 years ago in the Splinterlands. When these Splintershards come together, their power can change the very course of this world. Many want to know their secrets and seek to collect them to harness their magic.
What is SPS?
SPS or Splintershards is the official governance token for Splinterlands. The SPS token is set up as a DAO (Decentralized Autonomous Organization) through smart contracts published on the Binance (BSC) platform. Staked SPS is necessary for any Splinterlands player who enjoys earning passive rewards, and wishes to fully participate in the ecosystem. Read the SPS white paper in full - The Splintershards (SPS) Token.
How do I get SPS?
SPS can be obtained in a number of ways:
- Rewards for Ranked Battles or Brawls
- See SPS Reward Pools
- Rewards for Claiming & Staking SPS
- Rewards for staking in liquidity pools: List of Liquidity Pools Eligible for Splinterlands Rewards
- Purchase or transfer SPS by utilizing Metamask, Hive, or other BSC-compatible wallets.
Purchase SPS using Transak on the main website
- Note: Transak is a third party and the service is not available for all countries or jurisdictions.
- View On-Ramp Crypto Currency Coverage to see whether your currency is supported.
What can SPS be used for?
SPS can be used for a number of items including:
- Voting on proposals
- 1 staked SPS per vote.
- Participation in specific Promo Card sales.
- SPS can be burned for DEC
- Add liquidity to pools with SPS
- Delegate SPS to other accounts
How Can I Manage My SPS?
To manage your SPS:
Step 1: Navigate to your SPS Dashboard by clicking your liquid SPS Balance in the upper right corner of the screen.
Step 2: View your SPS Dashboard.
- Review Claim & Stake SPS and Stake & Unstake SPS
- Review Blockchain Basics to learn more about Liquidity Pools, Tokenomics, and managing your assets.
- Click Activity to view the movement of your SPS:
- SPS = Liquid SPS
- SPSP = Staked SPS
Please sign in to leave a comment.