Bonuses that may be applied to Rshares:
- Rating - Based on the minimum of the player's current rating and the maximum rating for their current league.
- Ranked Reward Pool - The SPS reward pool that can be earned is 1.8 million SPS per month and it does not fluctuate based on the price of SPS.
- Win Streak - Players earn more SPS per win when that win is part of a winning streak (3 or more in a row).
- Note: You can earn a maximum of 50% bonus for win streaks per battle.
- Gold Foil Cards - Players earn 10% more SPS for every gold foil card played.
- Alpha/Promo Cards - Players earn 10% more SPS for every Alpha/Promo card played.
- Beta Cards - Players earn 5% more SPS for every Beta card played.
- Guild Bonuses - Members of guilds earn an SPS bonus depending on the level of the guilds Quest Lodge.
- Focus Cards- This provides a bonus to the overall reward shares earned.
- Starter Cards - Rewards are reduced for each starter card used.
- Capture Rate has been retired and replaced with a new Energy System.
- The amount of play no longer impacts rewards.
Where Can I view my Rshares?
Rshares for a specific battle can be viewed on the Battle Results screen. Simply hover over the little i next to RP earned.
These battle results are used in the example below
How can I calculate Rshares with the Formula?
To calculate your Rshares:
Step 1: Post Battle, Locate your Rating.
Step 2: Multiply your Rating by percent of Starter Cards used (if any)
- If no starter cards are used, do not multiply by 0. Simply proceed to the next step.
- The effect of starter cards on this calculation can be found here: Why didn't I receive any SPS for my ranked battle?
Step 3: Cube the results.
- Rating of 787 cubed = 487,443,403.
Step 4: Divide the resulting number by 1,000²
- 487,443,403. divide this by 1,000² = 487.443403
Step 5: Add up your bonuses
- 20% for Gold Cards + 4% for Guild = 24%
- Because we want to retain the base amount and add the percentage it it, add a 1 in front of your bonus amount.
Step 6: Multiply the results of your rating calculation by your bonuses.
- 487.443403 x 1.24 (bonuses - 24%)
- 604.429 = 604 rounded down.
In the match shown, you can see that the winner earned a total of 604 rshares for the match played in Bronze 1.
Questions? Submit a request – Splinterlands
Please sign in to leave a comment.