After receiving SPS from ranked rewards or brawls, consider staking it to continue to accumulate and earn rewards.
- Review What Bonuses are Applied to Rshares? to learn more about why you received a particular amount of SPS for a given Ranked battle.
- Review How do SPS Brawl Rewards Work? to learn the same for brawls.
- Review Staking and Unstaking SPS to learn how to Unstake SPS
Claim & Stake Liquid SPS
Step 1: Confirm that you are in possession of liquid SPS by viewing your balance in the top right of the page.
Step 2: Navigate to your SPS Dashboard by clicking the on that same balance/Splintershards icon.
Step 3: View the dashboard and click Claim.
- Note: there are two Claim buttons.
- Staking Rewards go to your liquid SPS balance, and require manual staking.
- Battle, License, Nightmare Pack, and Land rewards go directly to your staked balance.
Step 4: Note your updated balances.
Step 5: Click Stake.
Step 6: Confirm the amount of SPS you would like to stake.
- Staked tokens can not be transferred or sold until they are unstaked. You will receive daily rewards for your staked SPS.
- The unstaking process takes 4 weeks - with 25% becoming available each week, beginning after the first 7 days.
Step 7: Review the transaction, and click OK.
Step 8: Note your updated balances.
You can also click Activity to view the movement of your SPS:
- SPS = Liquid SPS
- SPSP = Staked SPS