Changing your Splinterlands account password is simple; please follow these steps:
1. Log out of your account and clear the cache on your computer or phone.
2. Go to a computer, log in to https://splinterlands.com/, and click the Forgot Password icon.
3. If you usually log in with Hive Keychain, click the Use Email/Password link to see the previous screen.
4. Fill out your email address and click the Recover Password button.
5. Go to your email, check for a lost password email from Splinterlands, click the link, and set your new password.
Please follow this article if you want to retrieve your Hive Private keys too: 11 Steps to Retrieving your Keys and use this one to change your Hive Keys if needed: How to change your keys.
Please sign in to leave a comment.