1. Log out of your account and clear your cache on your computer or phone.
2. Go to a computer and login to https://splinterlands.com/ and click the lost password icon
3. Fill out your email address and click the recover password button
4. Go to your email and check for a lost password email from Splinterlands, You don't need to change your password this is just a check to make sure you can receive emails from our server.
5. Go back and log back into the game and Request Account Keys in drop menu to be sent to your from Splinterlands
6. This will be the next screen please read it.
7. After click the submit request please pay attention to the next popup and check your spam and junk folders.
8. Go back to your email and you will see a link like this in your email.
9. You will need to put your email address and password into the next screen.
10. You will then be given a screen that looks like this.
11. Copy and paste all of your keys into a text document. Save the text document. Enter your keys into hive keychain for safe keeping on your computer. Then take the text document and back it up on a zip drive and remove the text document from your computer. The zip drive in a safe location is called cold storage. Then make sure you delete your keys like the picture above shows.
If you get to the end of these steps and still have not received your keys please contact tech support and let us know which step looked different than ours.