**Land 1.5 is currently only available on the Maverick's Server. Please report bugs and improvements here https://splinterlands.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/5
Welcome to Phase Land 1.5!
In order to interact with Land 1.5, you must be a land owner. Claimed land is available for purchase within the Land section, and unclaimed deeds are still available for purchase within the non-card market.
The Land Phase 1.5: Video Guide is available for view as well.
Mavs QuickStart Guide to Managing Land
Managing your land can be fun and easy. Follow these steps for the optimal user experience or follow Building a Worksite: Resource Production.
- Open Packs - Use https://qa.peakmonsters.com/ to bulk open Chaos Legion and Riftwatchers packs.
- Combine Cards.
- Claim your land deeds.
- Survey your land.
- Press the new Production button (in the upper right of the screen).
- Select a Region and Stake Dark Energy.
- Select an individual plot and click Manage.
- If you have totems, claim totems.
- Add a Power Source to individual plots.
- Stake Cards and Items on land.
- Build your worksite.
- Ensure that you have Dark Energy Staked to your region.
- Use Time Crystals to speed up production.
Own a Castle or a Keep? Review Castles and Keeps
Full Guide to Managing Your Land
1. Staking DEC/Dark Energy
Staked DEC or Dark Energy is required to fuel your power core. For the smoothest experience with the Mavs release, we recommend that you begin by staking Dark Energy to the region in which you own land. After staking cards and items, you may adjust the amount of Dark Energy staked. Please note that unstaking Dark Energy will is not possible without unstaking cards and items first.
- When staked, DEC becomes Dark Energy at a 1:1 ratio. It may be staked instantly.
- Dark Energy: FAQ
- How to Add (Stake) Dark Energy to Land
- How to Remove (Unstake) Dark Energy from Land
- Unstaking DEC is not possible without Unstaking Cards and Items from Land.
2. Claim Totems
Totems must be claimed before staking to grant boosts to your productivity. Claiming totems prior to staking cards and items will provide the smoothest user experience.
3. Add a power source or Runi to individual plots.
Runi are not available for the mavs release
In order to begin the process of managing your land, you must stake a Power Source to charge your workers to your plots. Both Power Cores and Runi are power sources. While Power cores require staked DEC or Dark Energy as fuel, Runi do not.
- Power sources can be purchased by burning 5,000 DEC or DEC-B.
- Power Sources: FAQ
- How to Purchase a Power Core
- Power Cores are non-transferable
- Managing Your Runi on Land
4. Stake Cards and Items on land.
After ensuring that you have a power source staked and have claimed your totems, you may Stake Cards and Items.
- Card and Item Staking: FAQ
- How to Stake (Add) Cards and Items on Land
- How to Unstake (Remove) Cards and Items from Land
- Unstaking cards will put them on cooldown for 72 hours.
Be sure to note Production Boosts when determining which cards to stake to your land.
5. Build your Worksite.
After you have staked cards and items to your plots and have staked dark energy to your region, you may begin Building your Worksite. Your worksite must be complete prior to initiating resource production.
- Resource Production: FAQ
- Building a Worksite: Resource Production
- You may build your worksite instantly using Time Crystals. This allows you to avoid paying grain to complete your worksite.
- Research: FAQ
- Mining SPS: FAQ
- Grain: FAQ
- Changing your Worksite.
6. Use Time Crystals to Speed Up Production.
Time Crystals may be used to speed up construction by reducing the production points required for a project by 10,000. If you choose to speed up construction after building a worksite, you must pay your workers grain in order to complete the worksite.
- Time Crystals may be purchased by burning 100 DEC or DEC-B for each Time Crystal.
- Time Crystals: FAQ
- Speed Up Construction Time using Time Crystals
- How to Transfer Time Crystals
- How to Purchase Time Crystals
After your worksite has been built, and your plots are producing resources, you may participate in Harvests.
- Harvest: FAQ
- How to harvest
- Grain is required to feed your workers during the harvest and upon worksite completion.
- Grain may be purchased by burning 1 DEC or DEC-B per grain.
- How to Purchase Grain
- Transfer Grain from One Region to Another Region
- Transfer Grain from your Inventory to Another Region
- Totem Fragments are discoverable during the harvest phase.
- A 10% tax will be collected during harvest.
8. Castles and Keeps
For a full look at Castles and Keeps, review The Secret of Praetoria.
Questions? Submit a request – Splinterlands