Unsurveyed Land is still available in the Non-Card Market. After you have claimed your deed, you may Survey your Land. Be advised: Locked Land Deeds CANNOT be surveyed.
- Land must be within your Splinterlands account in-game to make the Claim Deed button visible.
In order to Claim Your Land Deed:
Step 1: Click the Land icon available in the menu-bar at the top of the screen.
Step 2: Click Claim Deeds in the top right.
- Be sure to note the next available region, tract, and plots. Though players may try to time their claims for specific areas, there is no guarantee that players will obtain land in those areas.
Step 3: Select the token you would like to redeem from the drop down menu: Plots, Tracts, or Regions.
Step 4: Input the quantity you would like to redeem.
Step 5: Click Redeem.
- You will be prompted to sign a transaction with Hive Keychain. Click Confirm (if Keychain is not unlocked, you will first be asked to enter your local Keychain password to unlock the extension).
Step 6: Note your transaction's success.
Step 7: You will receive a pop-up confirming that the deeds were claimed.
You can view your claims by clicking the notification, which will return you to the main land page. Then, select your desired view - map, list, deed format. Your Deeds will also be present in the Owned tab.
Review the 12/12 Townhall for more exciting details about Land!
- Land Whitepaper
- How to Survey Land
- The Journey to Praetoria Begins! post by Yabapmatt
- Where Can I View My Land?
Please sign in to leave a comment.