Players may wish to survey land within different regions. 100 plots must be surveyed together to receive the Guaranteed Minimums.
- The maximum number of deeds that can be surveyed in a single transaction is 100.
- Full details in the whitepaper - The Secret of Praetoria.
For the smoothest experience Surveying Land, ensure that you have signed in with Hive Keychain.
Surveying Land: A Quick Walkthrough
This video details surveying land within a single region. Review the written guide below for step by step instruction regarding surveying land within different regions.
To Survey Land within Different Regions:
Step 1: Click the Land icon available in the options at the top of the screen.
Step 2: Ensure that you have Claimed Land - How to Claim your Land Deed.
Step 3: Navigate to your Owned Land.
- Consider which plots you would like to claim together.
Step 4: Click View Plots within the first region you wish to claim.
Step 5: Select the individual plots you wish to claim from your first Region with the checkbox (this is visible in both list and block views).
Do NOT click survey until you have selected all of the plots you wish to survey together. Transactions on the blockchain CANNOT BE UNDONE.
Step 6: Once you have selected the land you wish to claim within that particular region, hit the back space to return to Praetoria and select plots located in your other regions.
Step 7: Repeat Steps 4 and 5 - move through your regions and continue selectomg plots. Return to Praetoria to as needed.
- Note the increase in Quantity as you select plots.
Step 8: When you have selected all of the plots you wish to survey in different Regions, click Survey within any region you have plots to survey in.
Step 9: Confirm that all of the plots you wish to survey together are included on this page.
Surveying can still be cancelled at this point.
Step 10: If all of the land you wish to survey is selected, proceed to Survey Boost purchases.
- Learn about the Survey Boosts by hovering over the little (information) icon in the upper right corner of each boost or within the The Secret of Praetoria whitepaper.
- Use the add or remove all buttons under each boost as you desire or select boosts individually by clicking the boost icons to the left of each deed.
- Boosts can be paid for in DEC or DEC-B - use the drop down arrow to select your preference.
- Survey Boosts must be purchased before you survey. They can not be added retroactively.
Step 11: Once you are sure that your boosts and land you wish to survey have been properly selected, click Confirm. Sign the transaction when prompted.
100 plots must be surveyed together to receive the Guaranteed Minimums.
Step 12: Click Reveal All or flip each plot individually by clicking them.
Congratulations on completing your survey!
Interested in buying more Land?
- Unclaimed Land can be bought/sold on the Non Card Market:
- Claimed Land can be bought/sold within Praetoria:
Questions? Submit a request – Splinterlands