SPS is the governance token for the Splinterlands ecosystem. Players can earn it through ranked battles and brawls. After staking SPS, it will begin to generate rewards. Be sure to claim and stake SPS regularly. It can also be used to vote on various proposals. The Modern and Wild ranked battles each have their own SPS reward pool.
- View the Official Splintershards Whitepaper for a more in-depth walkthrough of everything SPS related.
- Learn to Claim & Stake SPS
- Learn to Stake & Unstake SPS
Ranked Reward Pool
The reward pools are divided amongst winning players through Modern and Wild battles. These pools are equal in size and act separately from one another. The daily reward pool that can be earned is 1.8 million SPS per month for both the Modern and Wild battles. This pool does not change based on the price of SPS.
- Post the 8/23/2022 release, rewards from ranked battles shifted from DEC to SPS.
- Post the 2/29/2025 Ranked Battle Overhaul, the SPS reward pools are no longer separated by league. Now, they are only separated by format.
|Modern Battle Pool
|Wild Battle Pool
Brawl Reward Pool
2.5M SPS are allocated for guild brawls each month -- though these are reduced at a rate of 1% per month. Review How do SPS Brawl Rewards Work?
Questions? Submit a request – Splinterlands