Welcome to Rebellion! This article details the new and pending features. View the official peakd post for additional information!
What's new with Rebellion?
- Rebellion General Sale begins! Visit the Shop Page to purchase packs!
- Untamed and Dice rotate out of modern league.
- Introduction of new abilities:
- Adjustments to Weapons Training
- New card set and frames! Filter by Rebellion and All Cards to view in the market or your inventory.
Two new types of summoners are revealed:
- Dual element summoners give you access to twice the cards when creating a team.
- Summoner tactics or summoner based decisions allow players to select an ability or status effect to apply to individual members of either team.
- Summoner Selection: Understanding Decision Options
- Post Team Selection: Making your Decision
- A note about Underboss Fabino
- Will I always be able to view my opponent's team?
- **Please note: The new tactics summoners are not functional on the mobile app.
- Brawl cycles were adjusted for Rebellion on Friday, December 8th.
- The release of Conflicts, the new airdrop system, is TBD.
At a mana cost of 3, these common summoners allow you to gather your team from two elements.
- If a ruleset only allows one of the two elements, the other element will NOT be available.
- In the Silenced Summoners ruleset, both elements will be available for selection if both are allowed for that specific battle.
- Neutral units may also be selected if the ruleset allows.
At a mana cost of 5, these rare summoners allow players to select an ability or status effect to apply to individual members of either team.
- Please note: Previous summoners provided stat buffs/debuffs or abilities to an entire team. In rebellion, you must target individual units to receive such benefits.
The number of units the boost or ability may be applied to is shown at the base of the card - as indicated by the green rectangles. For example, Prophet Rosa allows you to increase the attack of ranged units by 2, or provide shield to 1 unit.
Summoner Selection: Understanding Decision Options
When first playing with the new rebellion summoners, it may be of benefit to review them prior to battle. Some summoners provide stat or ability boosts to one or two units. Be sure to review descriptions closely to avoid unintended effects.
- If a summoner grants additional strength to an attack type, it is only applicable to that specific attack type. Meaning a non attack unit will not gain an an attack purely from a summoner.
- A non attack unit may gain an attack via adjacency to a weapons trainer. These units may have their attacks buffed by summoners IF the attack type is the same.
A note about Underboss Fabino
For the first time ever, you have the chance to apply poison with a 100% chance of activation. This is NOT the poison ability, but the effect itself. Once you select a unit, that unit will be poisoned. (Units with immunity may be selected, but the poison will have no effect).
Post Team Selection: Making your Decision
Post team selection, players will be taken to another screen where the decision will be made. In synchronous events, players will see their opponent's team.
- Currently the timer at the second stage is set at 45 seconds regardless of how long it takes for your opponent to submit their team.
- You may apply abilities and stat boosts to individual units on either team.
- You may apply stat boosts and abilities at or under the specified cap.
- For example, Prophet Rosa's +2 ranged may be applied to 1 or 2 units.
- You may apply an ability or boost to units that will not benefit from them.
- For example, applying Prophet Rosa's shield to a unit that already has shield will have no effect.
- When you get to the actual battle screen, you will see the choice that your opponent made.
Will I always be able to view my opponent's team?
No. In asynchronous events, such as brawls and anytime tournaments, you will NOT see your opponent's teams. You can still select units to buff or debuff on either team though. This will force you to consider what strategies your opponent may use - will your buffs and debuffs payoff?
In synchronous events (ranked battles, live tournaments), your opponent's team will be visible and you will have 60 seconds to make your summoner based decision.