What Is Fatigue?
In order to reduce the number of draws, battles that go over 20 or more rounds will encounter the Fatigue effect.
Starting at Round 21, all monsters will be affected by Fatigue. At Round 21, Fatigue will inflict one damage to all monster's health points at the end of the round. For all subsequent rounds, Fatigue damage will increase by one additional damage. Here's a breakdown of what that means:
- Round 21 - All monsters lose 1 HP
- Round 22 - All monsters lose 2 HP
- Round 23 - All monsters lose 3 HP
- Round 24 - All monsters lose 4 HP
- Round 25 - All monsters lose 5 HP
- Round 26+ - All monsters lose 5+ HP
This continues until there is only one team left standing, or until both teams are eliminated in the same round.
- Fatigue can't be cleansed or avoided.
- Fatigue ignores Armor and affects Health Points directly.
- Similar to Noxious Fumes and Earthquake, Fatigue is applied to the bottom team first.