So, you double-checked that your wallet is set up correctly for BSC. Did you also check if your wallet is connected correctly to Splinterlands and if the wallet address is still correct?
Other methods you can try:
- Install Hive Keychain if you haven't done that yet.
- Disconnect the wallet in Splinterlands
- Remove your cookies from Splinterlands
- Log out of Hive Keychain
- Log out of Splinterlands
- Close all browser tabs
- Log back into Splinterlands and Hive Keychain
- Reconnect the wallet
- Try again
- If this doesn't work, try to log in with the key instead of with the Hive Keychain.
- Go into MetaMask
- Change network to a different network (probably any will do)
- Change network back (to BSC in this case).
- Uninstall all other wallets on your current browser (make sure you know all passwords/keys/secrete questions/etc. before you do it in case there is money on them or in case you want to use them again in the future).
- Install a whole new fresh browser that you never used before (for example, Chrome, Brave, Firefox, or use Edge if you have never used that before for any wallets)
- Install the Hive Keychain browser extension for mobile (if this applies)
- Install your wallet on the new browser (just one wallet)
- Log back in and try again
Multiple wallet extensions in a single browser tend to give issues. Other plugins can also block the transaction/connection with the wallet. If you still have problems, provide us with the following:
- A clear screenshot of the error (if any)
- The information in the console output (F12 > tab console > redo the action giving you the issue).
- Also, let us know whether this wallet could do a similar transfer before or if this is the first time you are using this Splinterlands/wallet combination
- Let us know what you have tried so far