In order to list your Claimed Land for sale:
1. Select the Land icon from the toolbar at the top of the Official Splinterlands Website.
2. Select your Owned Land from the options on the left of the page.
3. Select the Land you wish to list for sale.
4. Select the Market icon from the options on the right.
(Steps 1-4 pictured below)
5. Input your desired sale price.
6. Verify the information is correct, then click List Item.
7. You will be prompted to sign the transaction with Hive Keychain.
8. Click Confirm.
9. Note that the transaction has been signed successfully. Confirm that your land is Listed.
10. View your listed land in My Listings. Currently, your listed land will not be viewable within For Sale by the account that listed them.
- The developers are aware of this issue. Follow the Splinterlands Release Notes for updates regarding a resolution.
In order to delist your land from the market:
1. Navigate to My Listings.
2. Select the Land you wish to delist.
3. Click Delist.
4. Confirm the transaction with Hive Keychain.
5. Note that the transaction has been signed successfully. Confirm that your land is has been Delisted.
In order to list unclaimed land for sale, review How do I List/Delist Items in the Non-Card Market?
More questions about Land? Refer to the Land FAQ.
Please sign in to leave a comment.