Each account has a set of Starter Cards which are playable, but will not generate rewards. In order to earn within Splinterlands you will need to rent or buy cards. Renting is a cheaper option that allows you to explore cards without fully investing via purchases and try things out with minimal risk. If you prefer to purchase cards outright you may do so from the market by purchasing packs from the In-Game Shop.
- New Player Guide: Getting Started
- Daily Card Rentals from the Splinterlands Market
- Season Card Rentals from the Splinterlands Market
- Rent an entire deck on Peakmonsters
- Log in to Peakmonsters with Hive Keychain
- Navigate to My Decks and select All Decks
- Review the decks, and select your desired rental option
Purchase Cards or Packs
- Purchase Packs from the Splinterlands Store.
- To purchase Credits via PayPal or Credit Card, complete Identity Verification.
- Using crypto (of which we accept a wide range) does not required ID Verification.
- Purchase Cards from the Market.
- Use Card Market Filters to locate your desired cards.
- What is in the Non-Card Market?
- How Can I Make a Purchase in the Non-Card Market?
Please sign in to leave a comment.