What is Land?
Land is digital property located within Praetoria, a secret continent now available for exploration by inhabitants of the Splinterlands! Review The Journey to Praetoria Begins! by Yabapmatt here.
Review the 12/12 Townhall for more exciting details about Land!
Where Can I View the Land Whitepaper?
The Land Whitepaper can be viewed here: https://splinterlands.gitbook.io/the-secret-of-praetoria/
How Can I Buy Land?
Claimed land can be purchased within the For Sale section of Praetoria.
What are the benefits of owning land?
SPS Token Rewards, and the ability to harvest Resources in order to make spells and items. Review the full details in the whitepaper - The Secret of Praetoria.
What is the difference between a plot, tract, and region?
A plot is an individual parcel of land, a tract is 100 contiguous plots, and a region is 1,000 contiguous plots. All three designations are currently for sale on the Non-Card Market.
How do I claim my land?
Follow this guide:
Where can I learn about Starter Packages?
**Please Note: Starter Packages are no longer available.
Learn about Starter Packages in the Whitepaper. They are purchased during the Surveying process, and are only available for 60 days post release. (Monday, June 3rd 2023). The purchase price is 10,000 DEC or DEC-B. The available survey boosts include:
- Building in a Box - provides all necessary resources to construct a Level 1 building (or equivalent).
- Time Vault - provides 48 hours or 'speed up' perks - reducing the process time for certain actions.
- Unstable Totem - provides a temporary 30-day bonus that doubles the production rate for a building on the applied plot.
How do I survey my claimed land?
Follow these guides:
- How to Survey Land Within the Same Region
- How to Survey Land Within Different Regions
- 100 plots must be surveyed together to receive the Guaranteed Minimums.
- Review the full details in the whitepaper - The Secret of Praetoria.
- Starter Packages must be purchased before surveying Land and may not be added retroactively.
How many plots exist?
150,000 plots exist (a combination of individual plots, tracts, and regions make this total)
Where can I view my land?
Follow this guide:
How can I transfer my land?
What are totems and what do they have to do with land?
Totems are items that can be placed on land to increase productivity or give other benefits to land. They can be purchased on the Non-Card Market. Review the full details in the whitepaper - The Secret of Praetoria.
How Can I sell my Land?
Unclaimed Land can be sold on the Non Card Market: How do I List/Delist Items in the Non-Card Market?
Claimed Land can be sold within Praetoria: How Do I List Claimed Land for Sale?
What is the status of Land now?
Questions? Submit a request – Splinterlands