For a full look at Castles and Keeps, review The Secret of Praetoria.
Just as with ordinary plots, Castles and Keeps require worker cards, power sources, and dark energy to be staked. These efforts are channeled into maintaining the magical connection between Castles and Keeps throughout the continent of Praetoria. As compensation for these efforts, Castle and Keep owners collect resources via taxes.
Managing your Castles and Keeps
To Manage your Castles and Keeps, you must first navigate to that plot. You can use the map view or list view, but be sure to toggle the tab to Owned.
You may also select the Production button located in the upper right of the screen, then use the Type button to bring Kingdom lands to the top.
Once you have located your Castle or Keep, you may follow the same protocol as with non-kingdom lands.
- How to Stake (Add) Cards and Items on Land
- Managing Your Runi on Land
- How to Add (Stake) Dark Energy to Land
In Land Phase 1.5, a 10% tax is collected from all resource-producing plots. Castle and Keep owners are entitled to a portion of resource production taxes collected from land plots within that Region or Tract, respectively.
- Castles may claim 20% of the total tax gathered within their region (1,000 contiguous plots).
- Keeps may claim 50% of the total tax gathered within their tract (100 contiguous plots).
Harvesting your Castles and Keeps
In order to trigger a harvest for your castle or keep, you must navigate to the individual plot view and click the Harvest button.
- Keeps have a fixed 1,000 grain cost to harvest.
- Castles have a fixed 10,000 grain cost to harvest.
When you are ready, click Pay Grain and note your successful claim!
Questions? Submit a request – Splinterlands