If you see the error: "Oops, it looks like you don't have enough Resource Credits to transact on the Hive blockchain." you might want to consider taking more HIVE.POWER to do more activity on the Hive blockchain.
Staked Hive Power is used to allow Hive blockchain accounts to do transfers and other activities over the Hive Blockchain network. A standard account already has the ability to do many transfers per day for free. Also, Resource Credits regenerate back. So accounts that don't have a lot of activity on the Hive blockchain may not need this. But staking some Hive Power allows you to do more transfers. For example, after you transferred all your cards to another account or when you combined a lot of cards) for more information about this subject see this article.
If you're looking to rent (=not buy) more Hive Power/Resource Credits with just a small amount of Hive token you can follow the steps below.
This guide assumes you have Hive tokens on your Hive Blockchain wallet (not SWAP.HIVE and not on in your Hive-Engine wallet) to pay for the Hive Power rental prices at Dlease:
Step 1: Log-in to https://hive.dlease.io/market using Hive keychain then click the "Request a Lease" icon.
Note: You can also check the current leasing prices/APR (Annual Percentage Rate) of Hive Power, so you will have an idea of how many APR you need to offer for your lease order.
Step 2: Choose which account you want to lease/rent Hive power on, then click the "Next" icon.
Note: You can also lease/rent Hive power for other accounts.)
Step 3: Fill in the fields listed below:
- On the first field, put how much Hive Power you want to lease
- On the second field, enter how many hives you want to pay per week.
- On the third field, enter how many weeks you want to lease/rent Hive Power. (between 1 and 24 weeks)
After filling the fields above you can see how much Hive you need to pay and how much APR your lease order will offer.
Note: If you want to lease/rent Hive Power fast you need to offer a higher APR than the highest offer available in the market.)
If you agree to the offer, click the "Next" icon.
Step 4: Review your lease/rent order and then pay the amount by signing with your preferred key authentication method (Hive Keychain or Hivesigner).
Step 5: After you successfully paid, refresh the market page. After a few seconds you will see your lease/rent order on the listings below. Now wait for someone to fill your lease/rent order.
Other useful information:
- You can check your current Hive Power and resource credits in the link below, you just need to replace "username" with your own account username. You can also explore that link below to check your account's blockchain transaction history.
- If you want to buy your own Hive Power (=Resource Credits) instead of renting it, you can click the link below for more information:
Buying HIVE with SPS to Stake HIVE to get more RC (Resource Credits) for Crypto starters