On our Official Splinterlands Discord, you can use your Splinterlands name. To do this, click on the -symbol below the message in channel #grant-access. This will give you the "player" role.
Registering your Splinterlands name (=Hive name) in the Splinterlands Discord will give you the following benefits:
- A different color and the "registered" role the will make you stand out.
- Other players are able to lookup a Hive name from a Discord name (and visa versa) to contact you.
- Registering will allow you to enter the #buy-sell channel.
- If you register and bought 1000 packs on that account (3rd party buys not included), you are also allowed to register yourself as a Monster Maverick. This will allow you to:
- Enter the Mavericks House Discord channel.
- Enter the Splinterlands QA Server (=test server with latest releases)
How to Register
Step 1: Once you join the Server and granted your self access by following the instructions in #grant-access, go to the #registration channel.
Step 2: Type
$register <Splinterlands Username>, you will need to replace
<Splinterlands Username> to your Splinterlands Username, mine is
Step 3: Once you send the message in the previous step, you will receive an address (in red) and memo (in blue). You are supposed to send 0.001 HBD or 0.001 HIVE to
sm-voterwith the given memo, in my case is
yzsmk-urnbv-qxdoa. In this example we use HIVE Keychain to manage our keys and your wallet.
NOTE: Sending SWAP.HIVE or SWAP.HBD from Hive Engine will not work, You will have to exchange it to HIVE or HBD first.
Step 4: In this step you will make a transfer, If you are not using the HIVE keychain yet, you can follow this tutorial. Open your Wallet and Click the "SEND" button.
Step 5: Fill out the data obtained in Step 4: address (in red), amount (in yellow), and memo (in blue). Then click the "SEND" button.
Once this transaction is confirmed and processed in your wallet, you will be successfully registered on the server (this may take a few moments).
Disclaimer: Registering and trading with registered users is NOT a guarantee of trustworthiness. Splinterlands does not take responsibility for any p2p transactions that take place. The safest way to conduct transactions is in the official Splinterlands markets or on Hive Engine.