The SPS rewards delegation feature is designed to allow you to easily distribute rewards across one or multiple additional accounts. With this feature, you have the flexibility to allocate rewards by a set percentage for various reward types including brawls, ranked play, and daily focus rewards. Players may wish to use this feature to automatically send rewards from secondary accounts to main accounts. This feature can also be used to help account managers distribute SPS to shared accounts.
Review the instructions below to interact with the SPS Reward Delegation Feature:
- Managing your SPS Reward Delegations
- Adjusting SPS Reward Delegation Percentages
- Removing SPS Reward Delegations
- Viewing SPS Reward Delegation History
Managing your SPS Reward Delegations
Step 1: Navigate to your SPS Dashboard and click Reward Delegations
Step 2: Manage your Reward Delegations.
- You may update all categories by inputting the account name and adjusting the percentage under Update All.
- You may manage your reward delegations individually by clicking the dropdown next to the specific category, and inputting the username and reward percentage.
Step 3: Click Update or Add to save the changes.
- You may delegate to multiple accounts, but must save changes via the Update or Add buttons.
Adjusting Reward Delegation Percentages
You may adjust the percentage of reward delegations by entering the percentage you wish to adjust to, then clicking either Save or Update.
Removing Reward Delegations
You may remove reward delegations by clicking Remove All for bulk updates, or by clicking the minus sign within the red box next to the individual delegation you wish to remove.
Viewing Reward Delegation History
Your Reward Delegation history is viewable by navigating to your Currency Activity.
Next, select the Unclaimed tab. You can use the dropdown menu to filter by the type of transaction you wish to view.