Your Splinterlands inventory is the place where you keep almost all of your non-card assets.
Your Inventory can be found by clicking on the Items icon in the menu and then clicking Other.
In your inventory you can find:
- The book that allows you to earn while playing the game. This has a unique ID.
- A currency to buy items in the shop like packs and potions, along with cards on the rental and standard markets.
- Dark Energy Crystals (DEC)
- Splinterlands' first cryptocurrency that used to be a reward for ranked battles, and now is one possible way to pay for renting and buying cards, and some items in the Shop.
- Rewards from daily/season chests and Brawls. They allow you to buy items from the guild shop.
- Unclaimed Land
- Plots, regions and tracts.
- See also: How to Claim your Land Deed
- All Splinterlands packs, including Chaos Legion, Riftwatchers, Gladius Cases and Nightmare Packs. Check the non-card market for additional packs/out of print packs.
- Alchemy and legendary potions, used to increase the chance to get rarer cards when opening packs.
- Blood Stones and Power Stones
- Used to increase the chance to get better cards when opening Gladius Cases.
- Received from staking SPS and can be used for special perks and bonuses at certain events.
- The title next to your name in your in-game profile.
- Items that will give extra benefits in the Land expansion.
- Validator Nodes
- A software license to run a validator node server, to be part of the Splinterlands network and earn passive income.
Please sign in to leave a comment.