Your Splinterlands inventory is the place where you keep almost all of your non-card assets.
Your Inventory can be found by clicking on the Cards icon in the menu and then clicking on the backpack icon called Other. Or use this direct link:
In your Inventory you can find:
- Spell book
- The book that allowed you to earn for playing the game. This has a unique ID.
- The currency to buy items in the shop like packs and potions.
- Dark Energy Crystals (DEC)
- Splinterlands first cryptocurrency that used to be a reward for ranked battles, and now still is one of the possible ways to pay for renting and buying cards.
- Rewards from daily and season chests, and Brawl. They allow you to buy items from the guild shop.
- Plots, regions and tracts
- Alchemy and legendary potions, to increase the change to get better cards when opening packs
- Blood Stones and Power Stones
- To increase the change to get better cards when opening Gladius Cases.
- received from staking SPS and can be used for special perks and extras at certain events
- the titles next to your name
- items that give some extra benefits
- Validator Nodes
- A software license to run a validator node server to be part of the Splinterlands network to earn passive income.