For players new to Splinterlands, knowledge of what the Spellbook gives you access to will help you quite a bit. Unlocking a Spellbook provides a multitude of perks and benefits for players. These include:
- A personal Hive Wallet (if you do not have one)
- The chance of earning rewards for playing. (SPS and in-game NFT/Items)
- 3000 credits (Three dollars in-game value)
- Spellbooks obtained using promo codes will not get the 3000 credits
- Access to the in-game shop for packs and other items
- Access to the card markets (rental and purchase)
- Tournament access, as well as Guild access/Brawls
- Access to Hive Dapps
Note: You must have a rank of Bronze 3 or more to earn SPS and Focus Points for your Daily Focus. You will not earn any SPS or Focus Points if you play with only starter cards (the cards with the blue S in the corner). If you use some starter cards as well as other rented or owned cards, your rewards will reduced for each starter card used, as outlined here.
Interested in Purchasing a Spellbook? Review:
How to Buy a Spellbook Using HIVE
Questions? Submit a request – Splinterlands
Please sign in to leave a comment.