In order to receive SPS rewards for Ranked Battles, players must:
1. Possess a Splinterlands Account Upgraded with a Spellbook
- Learn about the limitations of a Hive Account Without a Spellbook.
2. Reach Bronze I League with a rating of 700+
- Players who have purchased a Spellbook, but have yet to reach Bronze I League with a rating of 700+ are less likely to earn rewards.
- The amount of SPS that is earnable will vary based on your rating and the bonuses applied to Rshares. Review the article for an introduction to rshares and examples using the formula.
- SPS Reward Pools also impact the amount of SPS available by league.
- Having difficulty advancing? Review the New Player Guide: Gameplay for tips.
3. Play with cards that are Owned, Rented, or Delegated
- If you own a Spellbook, have reached Bronze League, and are still not earning rewards, determine whether you are using Starter Cards.
- Starter Cards can be easily identified by the blue S in the upper right corner of the card.
- The more starter cards you use, the fewer Rshares you earn.
- Review What Bonuses are Applied to Rshares? for a look in to how rewards function.
4. Play with the ideal Card Level Minimums by league. The level of Starter Cards is 0.
Please sign in to leave a comment.