Vouchers are similar to a loyalty reward for those with a large amount of SPS staked in the system. Players with vouchers can sell them to other players, who can then use them for their own purchases.
- Sell them (on Hive Engine, etc.)
- Promo sales, like the Waka Spiritblade sale, which required 5,000 SPS and 500 vouchers, and granted users ownership of one of the limited quantities of a max level legendary death splinter summoner.
- Being eligible to receive bonus packs during the presale of Chaos Legion packs when making bulk purchases.
- For example, if a player bought 500 Chaos legion packs, they would receive a 15% bonus if they spent a voucher for every bonus pack during the purchase. So with 15% of 500 being 75, players could add up to 75 vouchers to their purchase to get 75 free packs, which would total to 575 Chaos Legion packs for this purchase.
- Users were granted bonus "Doctor Blight" legendary monsters during the pre-sale for Chaos Legion.
- The upcoming validator nodes pre-sale will require 500 vouchers per node to order a validator license early on at one of its cheapest states.
Other promo sales and a variety of other potential benefits from the time of this article's submission are still to be determined. However, vouchers have been and may still be used for various pre-sales, as suggested in the Townhall meetings.
The amount of vouchers or SPS required for any events will vary depending on the values of either asset and/or the supply of the particular assets in circulation.