This guide will explain you how to send cards from Splinterlands to WAX. If you need to send other assets like land to WAX (For example Atomic Hub) instead, please follow this guide here instead: Land transfer: Splinterlands -> WAX / Hive-Engine
Sending Cards to Atomic Hub
- Always, before sending any asset outwards towards an external wallet, please make sure to link your wallet properly first.
- After linking your wallet successfully, click on the "cards" icon, which will direct you to your collection page, and then click on any card you would like to transfer.
- Next, click any number of checkboxes for the cards that you would like to transfer to Atomic Hub. (The top checkbox next to the filter till toggle all checkboxes.) Then after you have selected the appropriate card(s), click on the "send" icon that looks like a paper plane, which I have circled in blue.
- You will be greeted with the window below. Click the dropdown bar, and select the WAX option. You should see a buffer only for a moment revealing a message that it is checking your linked wallets.
- After the buffer time is over, you may click the "send" button, which you may be asked to sign with a private key in order to initiate this transfer.
- After you have confirmed the transaction, your card(s) should arrive shortly, but occasionally may have delays arriving towards your set destination address.
- If any transfers ever appear to be stuck, you may contact us here by submitting a ticket of your issue for us to help resolve.
This concludes the tutorial on sending a card from your Splinterlands Hive account to Atomic Hub.