Sending Land to External Wallet
- Always, before sending any asset outwards towards an external wallet, make sure to link your wallet properly first. (This step may be ignored if sending towards Hive-Engine, as your Hive name should already be linked by default.)
- After linking your wallet successfully, click on the "items" icon
- Next, Click Other
- Within the "other" page, you should be able to locate your land assets there, where you should be able to locate a menu icon you can click to expand your options, which you can see here are either tokenize, or transfer. If you are wanting to send this asset to a WAX wallet, instead of another player, you will want to click on the "tokenize" option.
- Clicking tokenize will prompt you with the window below, where you may select whether you would like to transfer your land either to WAX, or to Hive-Engine.
- You will receive something alike to either of the two messages below when attempting to make a transfer, which then you will confirm and sign for to proceed with the transaction to be directed to your chosen destination.
After successfully signing for the transaction, you should be able to locate your assets shortly within your Hive-Engine or WAX account.
This concludes the tutorial on transferring land assets externally. :)