Splinterlands offers both Daily and Season Rental Contracts.
- Daily rentals require you input the number of days (between 2 and 180) that you wish to rent.
- The total amount is deducted up front and will be held in escrow, distributed to the card owner every 24 hours. A prorated amount will be returned if the rental is cancelled early by either party.
- When you rent a card for multiple days, it can be canceled at any time by either party (minimal rental time is 48 hours). You will still be able to use the card for the remaining 24 hours on the day it was canceled.
- The price of rentals can be changed after each rental period, however beginning March 7th, 2023, there will be a 1 DEC fee for such actions.
- The total amount for reason rentals is required up front. It will be distributed immediately, as season rentals cannot be canceled.
- With 7 or more days left in current the season, Season Rentals will be active from time of renting until the end of the current season, at which point they can be cancelled.
- With fewer than 7 days left in the season, Season Rentals will remain active through the end of the current season, and through the end of the next season.
- Season rentals can not be cancelled by either party until the end of the specified season.
- View the Official Announcement by Yabapmatt on Peakd
Market Listing Fees and Expiration
- On March 7th, 2023, Splinterlands will introduce a 1 DEC or 1 Credit fee for all new listings and price updates. This includes all cards on the rental and sale markets.
- In addition to this, after 30 days of inactivity, rentals will automatically expire. This only applies to cards that have not been rented at all; each time a card is rented and returned to the market, that 30 day countdown begins again.
- This measure was introduced to decrease server costs and remove a lot of the market spam resulting from constant price changes on cards not actually being rented.
- View the Official Post by Yabapmatt on PeakD
Questions? Submit a request – Splinterlands
Please sign in to leave a comment.