Monster Maverick Status means you invested above the average of other players in Splinterlands packs. We reward that with access to a Discord channel that only Mavericks can enter, and a special role in Discord that gives you a purple name, as well as access to a Mavericks only test server for Splinterlands releases. The Mavs server is used for testing the latest features before they become available to the general public. Once you register yourself as a Maverick, you will have access to the Mavs Server within 24 hours.
Once you have purchased 1000 Core Collection* packs in the shop, you are eligible to become a Maverick. This will not happen automatically, you will need to register for the role in the Discord channel #registration with the $register <hive name> command. You will then get a message to make a small Hive transfer to
sm-voter with a code from Discord to confirm your identity.
Be aware that only packs purchased in the shop (not from a 3rd party market or P2P transactions) on a single account count towards these 1000 Core Collection* packs that are required. In the Discord channel #sm-voters_hut, you can check your current number of packs with the command: $packs <hive name>.
Registering your Splinterlands username (Hive username) in the Splinterlands Discord (prior to Mavericks registration) will give you the following benefits:
- A different color and the "registered" role the will make you stand out.
- Other players are able to lookup a Hive name from a Discord name (and visa versa) to contact you.
- Registering will allow you to enter the #buy-sell channel.
- If you register and bought 1000 packs on that account, you are also allowed to register yourself as a Monster Maverick. This will allow you to:
* Alpha, Beta, Untamed, Chaos Legion and Rebellion are Core Collections. Mini sets, such as Orbs, Dice & Riftwatchers do not count to get the Maverick status.
For more details see:
- How to get started on Discord and how to register your Splinterlands Account on the Discord Server?
- Discord Role List
- Discord Commands (to Find a Hive Name From a Discord Name and to See How Much Packs You Have)